From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2003 5:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCNP and future CCIE lab setup [7:73696]

I honestly do not know what you are referring to.  A plug on one side and a
jack on the other?  I am probably missing something simple but nothing rings
a bell!!!  Of course, I am a girl from Thailand and maybe my "slang" English
is not up to par.  Hee hee

Can you please explain what that is about?
http://shop.groupstudy.com