You have a great start. Let's consider what you have. The 2500s are great.
In time, you will want to load an Enterprise version of IOS. That requires
16 MB Flash and 16 MB DRAM. There are many sources of third party DRAM and
Flash - check the archives.
You didn't say if the 2600s had any WIC cards. Two WIC-1Ts in each would be
great. I recently bought several at an average price of $50 each. Just be
patient.
Again, verify how much Flash and DRAM you need for all your routers to run
the images you want.
Back-to-back serial cables. Again several sources. I have purchased from Bob
Lowery, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Good prices and great service. Length depends on
how you group your routers. Three foot (one meter) is handy if the routers
are close together. Six foot or ten foot might also be useful.
Ethernet cables. You'll want some crossover cables. May I suggest making
some very short ones with a plug on one end and a jack on the other. Then
add a regular patch cord of the desired length to meet your needs.
Consider racking your equipment. Besides the full height racks you may have
at work, there are short portable racks made for musicians. The rack is part
of a shipping container. The discussions about these on groupstudy indicated
they were quite reasonably priced.
If you start with Routing, I would think that you have everything you need.
I'll assume, without checking, that the 8 A/S module has DB-60 interfaces.
Later when you do Remote Access an ISDN simulator would be a great addition.
CCO has many resources. There are many great books. Consider some of those
mentioned often on the list. Doyle "Routing TCP/IP" Vols I and II, "Cisco
LAN Switching" by Clark and Hamilton, the Cisco Press books for the
Networking Academy courses, etc.
Good luck and have fun.