From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
Rob Wideman
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Nice to meet all of you. [7:73672]

Hello everybody!

My name is Rob Wideman and I am a product of the Cisco Networking Academy as
presented by Davenport University in Midland Michigan.  I passed my CCNA and
CCNP tests while working for a national big box retail store.
Unfortunately,
I am still working for Home Depot while looking for work in our field of
choice.  ( I am also A+ and Network+, thought I'd backfill a little to help
get a position).  My problem is that with very little actual OTJ experience,
have found that I am almost unhireable because I am overqualified and yet
underqualified as well.  Any suggestions?

Rob Wideman
CCNP, CCNA, A+, Network +
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. I love the theoretical problems that are occasionally posted.
http://shop.groupstudy.com