And I don't mean the Starship Enterprise.  :-)  I'm pretty sure they do use
IPng, though.

Seriously, regarding IPv6. Who's currently migrating to it? Any enterprise
networks that aren't providers of some sort?

I'm going to assume that at some unknown point in the future IPv6 will
finally push IPv4 completely off the radar. Any guesses about how long we'll
be waiting for that day to come? Other than for the intellectual enjoyment
of it, is there any reason why Joe or Jane Engineer should really start
learning IPv6 right now?

Regards,
John