PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND SIGN OUR GUEST BOOK - Does nobody love us?
www.sysdom.org
==============

Things That Are Difficult to Say When You're  Drunk:

>  a.. Innovative
>  b.. Preliminary
>  c.. Proliferation
>  d.. Cinnamon
>  e.. Classless Inter-Domain Routing

Things That Are VERY Difficult to Say When  You're Drunk:

>  a.. Specificity
>  b.. British Constitution
>  c.. Passive-aggressive disorder
>  d.. Transubstantiate
>  e.. Class-based weighted fair queueing

Things That Are Downright IMPOSSIBLE to Say When You're Drunk:

>  a.. Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you
>  b.. Nope, no more booze for me
>  c.. Sorry, but you're not really my type
>  d.. No kebab for me, thank you
>  e.. Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
>  f.. I'm not interested in fighting  you.
>  g.. Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing
>  h.. Thank you, but I wont make any attempt to  dance, I have zero
co-ordination.
>  i.. Where is the nearest bathroom? I refuse to vomit in the street

Best regards,

Dom Stocqueler
SysDom Technologies