The third number is excess burst which should be 0 in this case. My
understanding is if you do not specify it should be 0, but you could put it
in to be on the safe side. The second number is committed burst and if you
don't put it in the router calculates what it thinks is best. Please let me
know I’m incorrect.

Cheers, Mike