Well, I thought for sure I was going to fail, but I passed the CSI test with
a score of 902.  Needed 825 out of 1000...

After giving it some thought, I think it's probably better if I don't
comment on the wireless questions at this point.  I had typed up quite a bit
of observations that I just deleted, before I realized that this is one of
the key areas where we sell our products (in my group).  It would probably
not be the wisest decision to provide free R&D to our competitors.  If
anyone has specific questions on anything, then by all means ask away, but I
opened up the original question a little more than I intended.

But some answers to the original question (personal views only):

1) VPNs, specifically IPsec VPNs, will always be more secure than WEP, or
Cisco's proprietary CCKM or the WPA standard.

2) I don't think it is unreasonable.  Especially since you can have
auto-initiate with the VPN 3000 Client so that the VPN is "automatically"
connected and the users don't even need to be aware that it is there.

Fred Reimer - CCNA

Eclipsys Corporation, 200 Ashford Center North, Atlanta, GA 30338
Phone: 404-847-5177  Cell: 770-490-3071  Pager: 888-260-2050

NOTICE; This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient(s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message. If you are not the named
recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, copy, print
or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer.