Took the BSCI  640-901 exam on Friday and barley passed it  but a pass is
a pass.  The BSCI 640-901 exam will be retired on 9/15.  A lot if the
questions I had were not in any of the books I used to study.  The books I
used were:

Building Scalable Cisco Networks (I download the IS-IS chapter from the web)
– Cisco Press, Paquet and Teare

BSCI Study Guide (640-901) – Sybex, Lammel, Trimm, and Odom

Exam Gram Routing (640-503), Coriolis – got this for free so I read it once.

I did ok on BGP and IS-IS but got hammered on OSPF.  Funny, I though I knew
OSPF better than BGP.  The lab simulations also gave me some problems as
well as VLSM simulations.

I was surprised I passed!  Two more tests to go, Remote Access and Support.
I think I’ll start studying for Remote Access.  Any suggestions for what
books to get?

Thank

Colin Weiner