Dear Group,

I am having a strange issue out here, I have a network running with 2 x 6506
core switches conencted back2back. I can ping all the IPs on my metwork from
the one of the switches MSFC console but not from the SC0 of the same
switch. If I completly shutdown my problematic switch then everything comes
up properly including inter vlan routing. I am having cat 3500XL in my
access layer conected to both the core switches with fibre redundant uplinks.

Does any body faced similar problem ??
Many thnx in advance..

Regds
Hitesh