Hitesh,

I'm assuming you're running two separate OS, one for the msfc and one for
the cat switch.  On the MSFC if you've enable routing on it, you should be
able to ping all other IPS.  However under your CAT OS, this is what you
need to do for your SCO to ping out.

Assign an IP address to your SCO.

Go into the MSFC and create int vlan1.
Assign an IP address to your interface vlan1 using the same network address
that your SCO has.  Take this same network address and include it with
whatever routing protocols you have.  Cisco has a funky way of implementing
this but it's the only way that I know to get the SCO interface to be able
to see all the routes that my msfc card sees.  Hope this helps.

-Doan