What voice ports are the phones plugged into
physically? Maybe you have phone in port x/y/1 instead
of x/y/0. 'show voice port port#' will give details on
voice port status too.

You may want to do a 'csim start 1111' or 'csim start
2222' to see if the router with that phone actually
rings (don't have any phones picked up at this point).

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com