Hello all.

I have a problem with pptp to pix.  Client has win98 machines on their
network, all behind a DSL router.  They connect via MS PPTP to my PIX box.
The connection is fine, without errors.  Problem is, they cannot do anything
on my network.  If they disconnect from their network, dial up to Internet,
they connect fine and can do everything they should be expected to do.
Windows 2000 and up machines seem to work fine, though.

I am more than a little stumped.  Below, please find a brief setup:

client (192.168.0.x) - DSL Router - Internet - DSL Router - PIX )with live
IP address on outside interface) (VPN Pool is 172.16.0.x) - Internal Network
(10.1.1.x).

vpdn group klr accept dialin pptp
vpdn group klr ppp authentication pap
vpdn group klr ppp authentication chap
vpdn group klr ppp authentication mschap
vpdn group klr client configuration address local klrpool
vpdn group klr pptp echo 60
vpdn group klr client authentication local
vpdn username some-name password some-password
vpdn enable outside

Any help would be muchly appreciated!

Thanks!

Michael Barnhart