From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jens Petter Eikeland
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 11:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question regarding dialer-watch [7:74667]

I have put up a solution with isdn backup to a primary Frame-Relay link.
This is set up with Tacacs callback solution.
The link seems to function fine. Then I try to put on dialer-watch on
the
client side of this link.
When I shall test this by bringing sown the primary, everything looks
fine.
The backup is coming up, the routes ar prefered over isdn.

But when I try to send any trafic I form of pings or telnet nothing
happens
Even when the link are up my packet wont go over the link.
I have also a friend that is having the same problem, and then I guess
There will be other that has experienced this..

Please help, I have only days before my lab attempt

Jens P
http://shop.groupstudy.com