Hi All,

I am trying to setup a Lab for my CCIE. I do not have a Frame relay switch.
And it seems to expensive to buy one.
Does anyone have any ideas for a cheaper version of a Frame relay switch.

My requirement is atleast 8 ports. A friend of mine told me it is possible
to use a ordinary switch (I have tones of them) and use that as a Tunnel for
Frame relay encapsulation.

Any ideas or suggestions will be welcomed.

Thanks
prem

Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein is the marketing name used
globally to represent the investment banking activities of
Dresdner Bank Group. In Japan, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein
is represented by Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein (Japan) Limited,
Tokyo Branch or Dresdner Bank AG, Tokyo Branch.