Sure, you could use an older 7000 series router with 8 serial interfaces.
You could also use a 2523.  there is also a module for 26xx/36xx routers
called an NM-8A/S which would also work.  However the best solution is a
2522 or 2523.  Old 7000 series routers are really big, extremely loud, and
use lots of power.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)