From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Steven Aiello
Sent: 09 September 2003 13:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Please Help - CIDR - How the bits work [7:75050]

I just started my routing class for my CCNP.  We are covering CIDR.  The

book is VEEEEEERY vague on how the bit patterns break down and are used.

This was a problem posed in one of my CCNP labs

I have network number

192.168.24.0 / 22

from this I need
networks with

400 hosts
200 hosts
50  hosts
50  hosts
2   hosts (for serial int - no ip un-numbered allowed )
2   hosts
2   hosts

Also no NATing

Thanks all I really could use the help