Has any successfully used Microsoft Radius (Internet Authentication Server)
with a cisco router.  If so, what is the trick.  Any special things to know
about.

I installed IAS and configured and started the service on  my NT box.  Set
the shared secret and client address fields.

I also setup the router using the approriate radius server, key and aaa
commands.

When ever I try to authenticate, it fails.  I can check my event log in NT
to see that the router did try to use the Radius server for authentication,
but it fails everytime.  Any tips.

Tony Russell