Last night passed the CIT, and that my friends... Completes the CCNP 2.0 for
me!  Thanks to all who have given feedback on the exams, and for the
questions and answers to each of our work/theoretical scenarios that were
posed and answered.  Before I get that barrage of email, what I used to
study exclusively was the Cisco approved course from www.knowledgenet.com

And...  it took one year of hands on, and 4 months from start to completion
of the CCNP series.  Wish me luck on the great CCIE journey!!

Jim Croyle
Network Engineer (and learning everyday how much I have yet to learn...)