I recently had IDSL installed from Northpoint.

Long and short of it:

I have a 802, and it will support IDSL.  I'd like to
use the 802 instead of the 3Com DSL bridge.  The
encapsulation according to Northpoint is VWAN(?).

Does this mean ATM?  Is is possible for me to
configure the 802 to work with VWAN?  If not, is it
difficult for the ISP to have Northpoint reconfigure
the DSLAM for Frame (I know the 802 supports frame for
IDSL)?

Thanks in advance!!

-john