From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 11:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Exam scheduling

I need input on a problem with Prometric.  I scheduled a test for Saturday,
8/5.
By Thursday, 8/3, I knew I wouldn't be ready and rescheduled for Saturday,
8/12
(a week later).  Yesterday, 8/9, I called to reschedule and they said they
can't
help me because I was a no-show on 8/5.  They have no record of my call and
didn't get the name of the person who took the call.  How can I possibly get
this fixed right?

Any help would be appreciated,
Donald