Are you trying to use NAT with the tunnel?

 I find the stuff on CCO about VPN to be overkill, so I will include a piece
of a Chapter on VPN I wrote for Syngress media, that I may simplify what you
found on CCO for pix to pix VPN. You can take it or leave it, but the config
should work just replace the addresses I have in the text with your own.

Extranet Solution Example

Figure 4.3

We have taken care of our remote office so let’s take a look at adding a
business partner communicating through the Internet. This will be very
similar to the previous scenario. Most companies would do this on the
firewall or a special VPN concentrator (we will discuss this later) for
security reasons. This being the case, in this scenario we will look at
configuring PIX to PIX firewall VPN. You could do this on the router, and
would follow the same principles as in the previous scenario. You could  use
the same pre-shared key with different ISAKMP and IPSEC policies if you
wish, however It is advisable NOT to use the same key for different peers
for security reasons.
Configuring the PIX firewall for VPN can be done in many different ways. You
can configure the a VPN to use the NAT address of the inside or DMZ hosts or
you can configure the PIX to allow your peer to use the actual IP of the
inside or DMZ hosts. The latter is the simpler of the two and is what we
will be configuring here. Just keep I mind that you can use NAT when
configuring a firewall VPN if needed. Let’s start with the corporate
firewall.

Preparing your Perimeter Router
If you are explicitly blocking traffic on your perimeter router, it may be
necessary to build an access list allowing IPSEC protocols through to the
firewall. This can be done by permitting the ahp and esp protocol types and
udp isakmp port. Example:
access-list 100 permit ahp host 172.1.16.1 host 192.168.52.1
access-list 100 permit esp host 172.1.16.1 host 192.168.52.1
access-list 100 permit udp host 172.1.16.1 host 192.168.52.1 eq isakmp

1.      First we need to configure the firewall to allow IPSEC connections.
If we don’t explicitly allow IPSEC connections then we must use the conduit
command to allow IPSEC traffic to flow to the destination. For our
configuration we will implicitly allow IPSEC connetions with the following
command.

Sysopt connection permit-ipsec

2.      Define an list specifying what needs to be encrypted. In this case
we will encrypt all communications between networks. If you wanted to only
allow and encrypt data between a single host on Corporate and a single  host
on the Business prtnet network you would define that here in this
access-list. The list should have the inside source of your network and
inside destination of the remote.

Access-list 100 permit ip 10.2.3.0 0.0.0.255 192.168.50.0 0.0.0.255

3.      This states that anything passing the list should not have to use
NAT. This command does not get applied to any interface but is associated
with the crypto map so that only traffic that is already encrypted uses this
feature.

Nat (inside) 0 access-list 100

4.      Like the router based VPN you must define a transform-set to tell
the firewall what type of algorithm to use for encryption and
authentication.

Crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-des esp-md5-hmac

5.      Now define your crypto map to allow IPSEC keys and security
association negotiation to be done using ISAKMP

Crypto map mymap 5 ipsec-isakmp

6.      This tells the firewall that traffic matching access-list 100 should
use this crypto map.

Crypto map mymap 5 match address 100

7.      Set the address of your peer encrypting device.

Crypto map mymap 5 set peer 172.16.16.1

8.      Configure the crypto map to use the transform set you created in
step 4.

Crypto map mymap 5 set transform-set myset

9.      Configure the firewall to use the crypto map on traffic passing the
outside interface.

Crypto map mymap interface outside

10.     To use ISAKMP for SA negotiation you must enable ISAKMP on the
particular interface where it will be used.

Isakmp enable outside

11.     Define the pre-shared key to be used and the peer that you will be
negotiating with. The peer or your firewall must have a compatible policy.
Refer to the IOS section to see what makes a policy compatible.

Isakmp key partnetsecret address 172.16.16.1 netmask 255.255.255.255

12.     Configure the firewall to use the IP address to identify it’s peer
or peers.

Isakmp identity address

13.     Configure the ISAKMP policy to use the pre-shared key for
authentication.

Isakmp policy 10 authentication pre-share

14.     Configure your ISAKMP policy to use 56 bit des for encryption

Isakmp policy 10 encryption des

15.     Configure ISAKMP to use MD5 as the hash algorithm for passing the
key and SA info.

Isakmp policy 10 hash md5

16.     Configure ISAKMP to use Diffie-Hellman 1

Isakmp policy 10 group 1

17.     The next configuration command tells the firewall the lifetime of
the SA. When this expires the firewall will re-negotiate the SA.

Isakmp policy 10 lifetime 86400

The business partner must have a similar configuration on it’s firewall.

1.  Configure the list defining what traffic will get encrypted. Remember
this is the inside source and inside destination of the traffic.

Access-list 100 permit ip 192.168.50.0 0.0.0.255 10.2.3.0 0.0.0.255

3.      Use the NAT 0 command so that traffic passing the list can use the
real IP of the destination as opposed to a NAT or Static address.

Nat (inside) 0 access-lsit 110

4.      Define the algorythm’s you will be using in your transform-set

Crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-des esp-md5-hmac

5.      Begin defining your crypto map be telling the router that you will
want to use ISAKMP to negotiate SA’s.

Crypto map mymap 5 ipsec-isakmp

6.      Associate the list created in step 1 to your crypto map

Crypto map mymap 5 match address 110

7.      Define your peer encrypting devices address.

Crypto map mymap 5 set peer

8.      Associate the transfor-set to the crypto map.

Crypto map mymap 5 set transform-set myset

9.      Configure the crypto map to the outside interface.

Crypto map mymap interface outside

10.     Enable ISAKMP on the outside interface

Isakmp enable outside

11.     Configure the pre-shared key and the peer with whom you will be
authenticating

Isakmp key partnetsecret address 10.0.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.255

12.     Configure the device so that ISAKMP identities use ip addresses

Isakmp identity address

13.  Configure ISAKMP to use the pre-shared key

Isakmp policy 10 authentication pre-share

14. Configure ISAKMP to use 56bit DES encryption for key exchange and SA’s

Isakmp policy 10 encryption des

15. Configure ISAKMP to use the MD5 hash

Isakmp policy 10 hash md5

16. Use diffie-hellman 1

Isakmp policy 10 group 1

17. Configure security association lifetime for 86400 seconds.

Isakmp policy 10 lifetime 86400