Two things
    1. This is a PPP error, not associated with ISDN part at all
    2. Protocol x8031, according to RFC 1331 (PPP protocol), is
        a Network Connection Protocol, the portion of the PPP setup
        that negotiates Layer 3 protocols. and is specifically associated
        with "Bridging NCP".

    More then likely you have Integrated Route Bridging turned on at one
    router, but not the other. If both ends are Cisco box's, turn IRB off,
and
    use IP for your traffic.

Hope this helps

-- Jeremiah Peace
-- Lucent Technologies
-- Systems Engineer
-- A+, MCSE,CNA,CCNA,LCTE VoIP,Definity G3