Nine interview with cisco without reason of failure..

Cheers
Sam

>From Melodie Elise Kamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 14 August 2000 1:05:33 AM
To : Sam Ng
Subject : http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/jobs.pl

I hope you had a good weekend Sam.
I am sorry to report that our team is not interested.  I was not told why.

Tip:
There may currently be a good fit for you in another group that I would not
know about,
so you may want to look at Cisco?s web site. Please feel free to apply to
all jobs in other groups
you think you are qualified for at http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/jobs.pl
This will forward your resume to all appropriate recruiters & I think it
will speed up their
consideration of your candidacy.  I think we have 500+ recruiters!

Please feel free to keep my contact information & re-send me your
resume & profile again later in your career!

Good luck in your career hunt.
Best Wishes,
~Elise Kamp
Cisco Systems, Inc.