From: Jeffrey Humphreys
To: Odom, Sean/SAC; 'Frank Wells'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 8/12/00 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: Switches !!!

Sean,

I'm  confused.  Are you saying that if I have a Catalyst 5500 with a RSP
that I will need an additional router (external to the 5500) to route
between VLANs. If that's what your saying, I would have to disagree.  I
could do some additional research on it, but I want to ensure that is
what
you are saying.

I believe that the RSP is really just a 7500 and we are running a full
blown
IOS on it to boot.  When I do a sho ip ro, I am seeing the local routing
table.

Thanks,
Jeff Humphreys