Hi All,
I have recently inherited a small lab and would like to know how I should fill
in the gaps to best prepare for CCNP & CCIE. Equipment is as follows:

2 2501s with 16mb dram and 8mb flash running 11.3 enterprise
1 2503 with 16mb dram and 8mb flash running 11.3 enterprise
1 2621 with 32mb dram and 16mb flash running 11.3 IP Plus, has T1 WIC and ISDN
WIC installed and has 56k WIC in box
1 Cat 2924M-XL switch
1 FastHub 400M

I have one ISDN line installed at home and am considering a second to allow for
real DDR work, etc. and I don't have any thing with a tokenring interface.

I have looked in the archives and I see a list of suggested equipment, but I am
looking for equipment choices and some explanation for your choice. Your help is
greatly appreciated.

Will Sahli