Hi

3900 TR switch, why? Because it is on the lab. Good luck finding one...

25xx TR routers.

Cat 5K with ATM LANE and ISL,1.q, why? Because it is on the lab. The price
is high, you might want to look at a virtual rack.

Another 2600 or 3600 router with ATM and VoX, why? Because it is on the lab.
Again there is a high price for these and might want to consider a virtual
rack.

A 4500 or 7000 to act as frame switch. Why, you will be dealing with FR on
the lab, plus there will be at least one 4x00 router in the lab.

LS 1010, 100, or 2020, so that you can have ATM to connect to your other ATM
equipment. Again high priced...

There is a CCIE lab equipment list on the CCO CCIE site.

HTH
--
John Hardman, MCSE+I, CCNA
ArrisTech/CCS-IS SysAdmin

""William A. Sahli"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Hi All,
> I have recently inherited a small lab and would like to know how I should
fill
> in the gaps to best prepare for CCNP & CCIE. Equipment is as follows:
>
> 2 2501s with 16mb dram and 8mb flash running 11.3 enterprise
> 1 2503 with 16mb dram and 8mb flash running 11.3 enterprise
> 1 2621 with 32mb dram and 16mb flash running 11.3 IP Plus, has T1 WIC and
ISDN
> WIC installed and has 56k WIC in box
> 1 Cat 2924M-XL switch
> 1 FastHub 400M
>
> I have one ISDN line installed at home and am considering a second to
allow for
> real DDR work, etc. and I don't have any thing with a tokenring interface.

> I have looked in the archives and I see a list of suggested equipment, but
I am