Hello everybody,

I have been given the task to enable two separate company's to a vlan on our
internet switch.

Both company's will use a ISDN link to one 2600, with the eth interface of
the router in the internet vlan.
So far so good, and no problems configuring.

But on comes the challenge.

the two company's lets call them foo and bar both use the same IP addressing
scheme.
For the sake of the argument lets use 10.0.0.0/16 (which isn't far of the
truth)
>From those networks clients will be browsing via the isdn link the services
in the vlan, and servers in the vlan have to update systems on both the foo
and the bar network.

the problem, I can do host routing so the servers on the vlan will be able
to contact back office systems on both foo and bar networks, but how to make
users from both networks able to browse the network??

As far as my knowledge takes me the inside to outside our outside to inside
nat overload, which will do in the case of just one interface will not work
here.
I could make a different pool for both networks, but how to make sure the
foo and the bar network get their nat addresses from those different pools?

Hope anyone can lead me in the right direction.

In Advance Thanks for you're help.

--
Jacques Eding