Hello,
I'm configuring an ISDN line for my first time and I have a couple of
questions. I've read through the documents on CISCO's www site but they
didn't seem to answer everything. This is on a 1600 series.

>From what I read you specify the destinations ip, phone number and login
information with the dialer map ip command. But what if the destination IP is
unknown? Can you use "dialer map ip 0.0.0.0 name blah 8675309"

All I really know is the distant ends ip and login information. Should I
becareful of anything else?

Thanks

--
James Kavenaugh