Unplug the phone line until they call you?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ISDN Security

  Hello all,

       Can anyone tell me if what I'm trying to do is possible
        I am setting up a point to point ISDN link between my organisation
and a third party company that needs dialin access into our network for
application support, but I am looking for a way if possible not to let the
third party dialin without first informing us. I can't put in a time
restriction because we have a 24hours operations, so they might want to
dialin any time.

Thanks in advance
Michael