Sorry to email you, but have you seen any of my messages on the mailing
list resently? My messages are being sent but I never see it in the
list.. Sorry to msg you, but well I always see you on the list :)

--
Regards,

-----------------------------------
Marco Paulo Rodrigues
Unix Administrator
Axxent Corporation
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CompTia: A+, Network+, i-Net+
Cisco: CCDA, CCNA v2.0

"GOD is mankind's finest creation."

- Marco Rodrigues

"Virtually All Internet Porno flows through the systems of one
company. Cisco Systems. Imporning the Internet Generation."
- Marco Rodrigues