haha please ignore that, I hit reply to all... Since this will be going to
the list (I think) I passed my CCNA 2.0 today with a 956.

Thanks group for all the help!

If anyone can recommend any books for the Routing 2.0 it would be nice. :)

--
Regards,

-----------------------------------
Marco Paulo Rodrigues
Unix Administrator
Axxent Corporation
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CompTia: A+, Network+, i-Net+
Cisco: CCDA, CCNA v2.0

"GOD is mankind's finest creation."

- Marco Rodrigues

"Virtually All Internet Porno flows through the systems of one
company. Cisco Systems. Imporning the Internet Generation."
- Marco Rodrigues