As far as I know 2 things could cause this.

1: You don't have a route to the next-hop address in the BGP table.

2: Has to do with the "Synchronization" rule which states that any route
received from IBGP speakers would have to also been learned through an IGP.
To get around this rule you could turn off synchronization under the router
bgp process.

Arya