Hi Guyz,

We are having a cisco router-router IPSEC tunnel between two locations(Intranet VPN) over an internal leased line.The performance is very poor even though the link is only 40% utilised. On examining we found that the tunnel bandwidth is only 9k..Is there anyway I can increase the tunnel bandwidth or can i have an IPSEC connection without using a tunnel so that i can use more bandwidth in the link.. There is a bandwidth command in the interface mode but it is only for calculation of cost and it has no impact on the actual tunnel bandwidth

Can anyone pls help me out with this...Thanx in advance..

Regards,
Nandu