I have basic questions about RSVP and WFQ
1- How WFQ works ? I mean how are the number of queues
are governed when you enable WFQ ?
2- How is algorithm works ? i,e how are the packets
classified and how are the low volume data are placed
on the queue front ?
3- How does RSVP interact with WFQ ? I mean if I
reserved 50k on 128k interface how is the interface is
going to handle  the mixed traffic in terms of queues
and weights of the queues.
Your help will be highly appreciated.
4- How is packet scheduling and classification work ?
i,e How are the internal algorithm works
Thanks
Mohamed Shommo