Have a look at
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios111/cc111/dwfq.h
tm for a discussion of various flavors of WFQ.

RSVP is a different animal.  RSVP is used to reserve specific resources
across a path.

See: http://www.isi.edu/div7/rsvp/rsvp.html for a discussion of RSVP.

I'd also recommend that you get a copy of Geoff Huston & Paul Ferguson's QoS
book.  See: http://www.wiley.com/compbooks/ferguson/

Irwin