Group,

        I have a site connected to s DSL cloud to our main office.  The host
DSL router is connected to our Cisco Internet route which also sits on our
LAN.  I am trying to run DHCP on our LAN and have the remote clients request
an address from our local DHCP server.  The DHCP is NT 4.0, when I view DHCP
manager, I see a space with no IP addess, no name, but the MAC address for
the remote PCs.  What am I doing wrong?  I have a DHCP helper on the remote
LAN, and Cisco says there are no special configurations needed.  I was
thinking the router was not allowing the correct node type across the
network, but Cisco says the router does not block DHCP node types.  Help.

Wayne