From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Sharad
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2000 3:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to use mzmaker

Hi Folks

I need some help from anyone who has used the MZMaker utility.
I downloaded the MZMaker utility and used it to compress the IOS

eg

        "mzmaker c2500-jos56i-l.120-9.bin c2500-jos56i-l.120-9.mz"

After it has compressed the image, do I copy it to my router from the TFTP
server using the
"copy tftp flash" command...
Do I have to rename the ".mz" file to ".bin" before I do that.

Please let me know the steps I should take to carry out this procedure

Thanks

SV