Hey all;
Just brought up a router straight out of the box with 11.0 IOS on it.  It's
got 2 Serial, AUX, CON, and 8 ethernet ports(hub).  Now, when i'm looking at
the interfaces in IOS, it says that I've got an E0 interface.....  Where I'm
a little lost is, where is this interface?  I've looked at documentation on
the CISCO site, but haven't put it together yet.  Would Int E0 be the first
of the 8 ethernet ports on the Hub section of the Router??  That doesn't
seem right to me, so if anyone has one of these routers, or ideas, I'd
appreciate it.  Thanks group.

brian