I cracked open my shipment of 4500's to find the latest (well, July) Doc CD. I
hungrily loaded it up, hoping to find a complete 12.1 reference. "You must
have Verity 4.0." Ok, so I loaded the new installer, then went back to the doc
cd only to find a blank html document! I uninstalled the whole thing, then
tried again. Same thing. Then I went back to my trustworthy January edition.
"You must have Verity 3.0." Damn! I installed that ok, then went back to using
my old disc, which worked fine. This happened on two computers, both NT 4.0.
Anyone else run into this? Does this involve the Win2k hack?

Arthur Davis
Network Engineer
Altra Energy Technologies