Search in the GroupStudy archives for solutions to this problem. Cisco web
site also some info about it. I've had problems with the Doc CD (even the
March 2000 edition). However, after my laptop was rebuilt and the registry
hack procedure performed, it is working fine. It never worked previously on
Win2000 even after I uninstalled completely & changed the registry &
resinstalled... maybe it leaves some artifacts in the registry even after
you uninstall - just a guess.

Bharat Suneja

001c01c008d5$e5eb4030$2100000a@win2k">news:001c01c008d5$e5eb4030$2100000a@win2k...