Don't worry about typing in alot of cmds.  The test only has 6-8 questions
where they have you type in actual cmds.  There easy.
 eg.  copy run start, sh tech, sh cpu proc, sh interface.

Know your ISDN, AAA, Virtual templates / profiles,  DDR, x.25, frame-relay.
For some reason they hit you on alot of product specific info like seies of
routers and what each model has for interfaces.

--
Shannon Severijn
CCNP, CCDP, MCSE