I just wrote the exam and there was a lot of "writting the commands"
questions but you had a choice of about 80 or so commands.
Know them because they have tricky commands just to confuse the hell out of
you.

Know ISDN and modem stuff very well. Just for reinforcement learn AT
commands.
A few frame and x25 questions. Just a few queuing, aaa, and compression
question.
PPP of course was the main focus.
I got 795 and the passing was 709. I really did not know the MODELS enough.
700 series to 12000 (at least know what their purpose are.)

I could add more but I think that you get the picture.