From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Saturday, August 19, 2000 4:16 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        IGS Info

I need to find out if an ISDN line will work with an IGS router.  Also if it
is not Y2K compliant how will it effect the network.  These routers are
being
used for an inner city mission schools.  So any help on how to make these
work would be appreciated.  I have four of them.

Thanks

Ken <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/trexken_2000">Ken's Page</A>