All,
I am new to the 3layer switchs. We will be installing
a cat 6009 with MSFC, & a redundant sup1a.

I want to configure HSRP and/or load balancing. So my
question is can you configure HSRP with interface
Vlans based on the 2 sups? Between the reg sup and
redundant sup.
Where one is configured with odd vlans and the
redundant with even vlans. Like how you would do it
with 2 physical separate 6009 cat devices?

I have not really worked with any of the above
concepts. I have searched and read many books and
white papers but have not really found a solid answer
on this one. I understand you can do it between 2
separate devices such as routers and switches.
Is this possible between sups in the same device?

Thank you for feedback!