Read the whole book, cover to cover. Re-read anything that you felt uneasy
about. Do all of the practice tests/labs that came with the book.
Then go take the test. That is the best way to find out how you are doing.
If you fail, you will have a pretty good idea whether your study materials
can adequately fill in the blanks. If you pass, then your done, and you are
ready to move on to CCNP...

Good Luck!
Dale
[=`)