Mike,

Firstly please use a subject heading in future when posting your messages.  You will get a better response.!!

For the answer to your question I'm afraid it depends.  How confident are you on the subjects listed in the CCO required for the CCNA.  If your confident then go for it, if not in certain areas then post another question with the doubtful areas you have.
-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Sholar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 August 2000 15:02
To: Group Stuyd

Hi. A quick question, I have recently started working on my CCNA, and purchased Todd Lammle's Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide and have been reading and using the simulated lab, for several weeks. My question: Should I invest in more hardware/software/books to properly train for the CCNA test, or is what I have appropriate? I appreciate any help given.

Mike

MCSE, MCP+I