I got a scenario that kinda fits into similar area.

I got a brand new LS1010 out of the box with ASP, CAM/PAM modules with no
memory cards. I took a 16 Mb flash card from 7513 & erased everything on it.
Connected laptop with tftp server from Wierd solutions to ethernet port of
the ASP module with crossover cable. When i power on the LS1010 it comes up
in ROMMON mode. My question is how can i get the ios image from tftp server
to flash card and boot the ASP.
Although i can dnload the ios image using a production 7513 on flash card
but i think what i have should be sufficient to the get LS1010 working.

Appreciate any ideas.