My 2-cents worth: I passed the NA first, which was very applicable.
Then only used Lammle's book and practice-test CD. The similarities are
indeed there-- OSI,etc.
  My problem on both tests was my uncertainty on how long it would take
me to get through the exam, especially on the DA. (The inability to
bypass a given question and then return to it later makes it difficult)
  The case study exhibits are daunting at first because of their length;
I found myself rushing through them w/ one eye on the decrementing
timer. As it turned out, I finished with nearly an hour to spare so I
could have relaxed a little, taken more time to read each case study
more carefully. Be aware that each time a case study question pops up,
so does your access to the case study exhibit--- you don't have to
retain every detail the first time you read it.