At each site, make 2 HSRP groups, with routers A & B involved in each group.

Call group I your intranet group and group II your internet group

Make router A the primary for group I and router B the secondary with the
WAN link being monitored on both

Make router B the primary for group II and router A the secondary, with the
WAN link being monitored on both

>From your core at each site, route your internal traffic to the group I IP
address and default traffic (internet) to the group II IP address.

One thing though, if those router are only handling two T1s and LAN
connections to the core, you could probably get by with 2650's or 3600's.

Hope that helps,
Mike