From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Bob
& Karen Timmons
Sent:   Thursday, August 24, 2000 7:14 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        How to separate Internet traffic?

We're upgrading our network soon.  It'll look like the following:

http://www.erols.com/rtimmons/images/network.jpg
(I thought it better to do it in Visio than ASCII)

Each site will have 2-7206's that will each have 2 T1's mux'd via IMA cards
for 3Mb total to each HQ site.  What we'd like to do is:

1. Have Internal network traffic route via RouterA and Internet traffic go
through RouterB.  The network will be EIGRP only.  There will be at least 1,
possibly 2 core switches behind the 7206's.
2. We'd also like to implement HSRP on all of the 7206's and have all
traffic traverse any given router if the other fails.

We're not sure if it's possible to do this.  Any suggestions would be
useful.

Bob